Here are Portuguese with Eli's Terms and Conditions
We are simple people, and we try to keep it simple. Here are the terms and conditions of our services.
USING OUR SERVICES
- By using our services, you automatically agree to all terms and conditions described herein.
LESSONS – BOOKING
- All lessons must be scheduled using our scheduling system.
- Once you schedule a lesson, you will receive a confirmation email with your lesson details. Please keep it for future reference.
- You may be sent materials prepared by one of our instructors. Those are copyrighted materials, and you agree to respect it.
- Our teachers will contact you before the lesson through the email address you informed when booking a lesson. You should make sure to offer a working email address for us to get in touch with you.
- Please be prepared before the lesson time. At the exact time of the appointment, our teachers will get in touch with you.
- If you are not online at the conference room whose address you received in your confirmation email when the lesson starts, your instructor is going to wait for you for 15 minutes.
- If you don't show up after 15 minutes, it will be considered a no-show.
NO-SHOWS, CANCELATIONS, AND REFUNDS
- In the event of a no-show, you will receive an email from one of our teachers to confirm you were not online at the scheduled time. In case you have a good reason for not having attended the lesson, please reply to that email stating why you did not come to the lesson.
- You have 48 hours to provide us with information regarding your no show.
- If we don't hear from you within 48 hours, you will be refunded 50% of the lesson fee. The rest will be charged.
- In case your teacher cannot show up, you will be informed as soon as possible. Email is the preferred contact method.
- When the teacher cannot attend the lesson, you will be offered either a full refund or a reschedule.
- Lesson packages expire after 120 days. There is no package extension.
- Packages can be refunded in case our tutors cannot keep on working.
- All payments are processed through either Stripe or PayPal, two internationally recognized payment providers. No financial information is ever stored in our systems.
- We are not responsible for any extraneous fees you may have to pay when booking lessons. The student is entirely responsible for paying all bank fees, interest fees, overdraft fees, and other fees.
- In case you need to cancel or modify (reschedule) any lessons, you can do so up to 6 hours before the lesson time. There is no cancellation or rescheduling within 6 hours from the lesson time.
- Each student is entitled to one trial lesson when available. Refunded trial lessons count toward this limit.
- Trial lessons last 30 minutes.
- Students must be at least 18 years old to book a lesson with us.
- From time to time, we send emails regarding lessons and updates. You agree to receive those. We hate spam. We will never send you any spam.
- We reserve the right to readjust prices when necessary. However, you will always be informed beforehand -- at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Any lesson documents and recordings are under copyright. You agree not to distribute, reutilize, sell, or reproduce at without our permission. You may not upload it and make it accessible to the public.
- Lesson recordings may be used for internal purposes – internal training and assessments. But we never distribute any recordings made during our lessons.
- If you don't want any lesson recordings, please inform us.
- These terms may be updated at our discretion. You will always be informed of the changes.