- Personal data
Personal data are data about an individual who can be identified from those data. This information can be information in our possession currently or that might be in our possession as a result of your visiting our website or contracting our services.
- Usage data
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use our service or through the infrastructure of our service. When you visit a page, for example, it counts as uses data — what page you visited and how long you spent on it and so on.
Cookies are pieces of data that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience, and understand how the website performs and analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
- Data controller
- Data processor
Data processor, also referred to as service provider, is a person other than employees or the founders of the data controller who processes the data on the half of the data controller.
In order to manage and process your data more effectively we employ the services of several service providers.
- Data subject
The subject is any living individual who is the subject of personal data.
Any individual who uses our website and doesn’t specify otherwise is a user and it coincides with the data subject described above.
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (which includes but is not limited to name, email address, phone number.)
- Usage information (how you use our website, which pages you visit, session duration)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- register online or place an order for any of our products or services offered in our website.
- voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you leave a comment in one of our articles.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- process your order, manage your account.
- email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- analyze website users so that we can make improvements in both security and performance.
- provide you services.
- run our website.
- provide support.
- monitor our service, monitor how it’s used, and guarantee its functioning properly.
- protect our website from spammers.
- gather analytics so we can make decisions on how to improve our service.
- make offers on our service, and to send you those offers, unless you have opted out of our communications, in which case your decision will always be respected.
- market and advertise our services, for example, in web banner ads and targeted updates through digital channels and social media.
When you place an order with us, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases. These are security steps we have no control over and they are determined and carried out by our partners to process payments, Stripe and PayPal.
Transfer of Data
All your information and personal data may be transferred to and maintained on computers outside governmental jurisdiction where applicable data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as products currently sold on Amazon.com. We are an affiliate partner of Amazon.com and whenever a link is offered that will result in us getting affiliate commissions will disclose immediately in the article or email.
If you have agreed to receive email marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You can click the unsubscribe link at the button of every marketing email we send, or you can let us know by sending us a message anytime.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can send us a message through this contact form: https://portuguesewitheli.com/contact-us
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are totally aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access — you have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for the service.
- The right to rectification — you have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — you have the right to request that we a raise your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing — you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal that, under certain conditions.
- The right object to processing — you have the right object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability — you have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we collect to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. Your data is processed in Brazil, and it is stored in the countries where our partner companies operate. You can find a list of our partner companies below under “service providers”.
According to current law, we have one month to respond to any requests that you make, but we do everything within our power to comply in shorter periods — in fact, way shorter than that. If you would like to make any requests regarding these rights, please contact us through this contact form: https://portuguesewitheli.com/contact-us
And this is the current status of your consent:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information and a complete clarification as to what cookies are, visit https://allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, and they are used for different purposes.
- Functional cookies — our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. In this way, for example, you don’t need to give us your consent every time you visit our website. These are cookies without which I website won’t work.
- Advertising — our website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, links followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third party companies for advertising purposes. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Security Anti-Spam Cookies — our website uses these cookies to prevent spammers from acting and sending us cookies.
You can find a list of the cookies on this website in the table below:
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||1 month||No description|
|apbct_cookies_test||session||CleanTalk–Used to prevent spam on our comments and forms and acts as a complete anti-spam solution and firewall for this site.|
|apbct_page_hits||session||CleanTalk–Used to prevent spam on our comments and forms and acts as a complete anti-spam solution and firewall for this site.|
|apbct_site_landing_ts||session||CleanTalk–Used to prevent spam on our comments and forms and acts as a complete anti-spam solution and firewall for this site.|
|apbct_site_referer||3 days||No description available.|
|apbct_urls||3 days||No description available.|
|bscookie||2 years||This cookie is a browser ID cookie set by Linked share Buttons and ad tags.|
|CONSENT||16 years 4 months 16 days 12 hours||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click “like” on a video.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||0||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|device_id||2 years||No description available.|
|fr||3 months||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|lang||session||This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.|
|li_gc||2 years||No description|
|PHPSESSID||5 years||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|tqb-impression-3125-tqb-user-611908540db3e3_67731283||1 month||No description|
|tqb-impression-3267||1 month||No description|
|tqb-impression-3267-tqb-user-6119086e717ba7_74367538||1 month||No description|
|tve_leads_unique||1 month||This cookie is set by the provider Thrive Themes. This cookie is used to know which optin form the visitor has filled out when subscribing a newsletter.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|YSC||session||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||never||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt.innertube::requests||never||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|_fbp||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_27045081_2||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gcl_au||3 months||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to understand user interaction with the website.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||30 minutes||No description available.|
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to deliver our service (from now on, they are referred to as “service providers”), to provide the service on our behalf. They can also perform service-related services and help us analyze how our service is being used.
These service providers have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose any information and they can’t use it for any other purpose.
We use these service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
We provide paid products and services in our website. We use third-party services to process payment. They are the “payment processors”.
The payment processors we partner with are:
We use these service providers to market our services and advertise in their advertising networks.
Google Ads and Ads Remarketing —We also use the services of Google Ads Remarketing. It’s a service provided by Google LLC. When you visit our website, your activity is connected with the Google Ads Network. It means that when you visit websites that are associated with the Google ads network you’ll see advertisements by us.
You can opt out of ads personalization by Google by visiting this website: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb#display_optout
The data that is processed is your usage data in your tracking cookie data. Whenever you click accept all cookies in the banner that shows up the first time you visit our website, you consent to this service.
The data is processed either in the United States (https://policies.google.com/privacy) or in Ireland, all by Google.
We use the following Service Providers to help us fight off SPAM:
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, some of our website features may not function as a result of not accepting essential cookies.
You can also check the status of your consent here:
Additionally, you can also visit https://www.aboutads.info/choices to opt out of advertising based on cookies in your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”)
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you’re a parent or guardian and are aware that your Children has given us Personal Data, please contact us. If we see that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to contact us
You can use the following contact form: https://portuguesewitheli.com/contact-us
Information abuse and community misconduct
We do not tolerate doxing (publishing of private or personal information about an individual without their consent), cyberbullying, or other forms of information abuse on https://portuguesewitheli.com.