Speak Better Portuguese, More Easily, in about 30 Minutes per Week
If you want to have the important ability to understand Portuguese the way Brazilians speak, you might want to take a look at the Continuing Education Program.
It’s a program devised by Eli from Portuguese with Eli to help pre-intermediate and intermediate level students understand spoken Portuguese with more ease.
Through a series of highly detailed learning guides, students enrolled in the Continuing Education Program incorporate daily vocabulary into their active vocabulary bank. And it means they speak with the right words at the right moment more easily.
But not only that —
- They gain confidence by acquiring frequently-used vocabulary.
- They learn in a stress-free environment. With no classes to attend — or even if they choose to attend lessons — they can learn in their leisure a few minutes at a time.
- They count on unrestricted support through the student forum in the member area of the school.
- They enjoy bonuses and discounts not available elsewhere.
- And they also have access to other perks available only to students enrolled in the Continuing Education Program.
But, you don’t need to commit to it right now.
And I don’t want you to do that.
In fact, I advise against it. First, you can download one of the learning guides for free. Use it for the next few days. Then, if you think it’s going to be a useful resource in your learning journey, you’ll have a chance to join at no cost and experience the full benefits of the Continuing Education Program.
And let me stress it — there is no obligation to stay.
You can unsubscribe from my mailing list any time in any of the emails that I send you.
And you have no obligation to join the Program.
If you think the program is not for you, I will not insist. It’s not for everybody. I want to make sure you will benefit from it.
So, step one is to download the guide and read it through.
Fill in the form below with your contact information. I will deliver the guide. Then, you can download it and use it immediately.
And should you have any questions along the way, feel free to get in touch by hitting the reply button of any of the emails I send.
Portuguese With Eli
4043 Rua Silveira Martins
Salvador, BA 41000-000